Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Best Companies for Working Mothers

I was very happy to see that such a list exists. Unfortunately I do not work for any of these companies! There are many lucky women that do!

The complete list with all the details can be found at Working Mother . I saw the list on Yahoo's News site . Its nice to see so many familiar companies on the list! I was completely suprised to see Avon on the list. Avon is another direct sales company that I have looked into signing with. I think that says a lot about a company. Its very refreshing to see a direct sales company on the list. All too often they receive negative attention. Avon is clearly a well-run, established company that any woman should feel comfortable working with.

Some of the companies on the list, I have not heard of until now. I will shop a lot happier with most of these companies knowing that they treat working mothers so well!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I used to look so forward to that list every year.