Thursday, July 27, 2006

Aspirations

So in exploring this new realm of blogging, I have been looking at MANY other blogs! I have to tell you there is some fantastic stuff out there! I have seen quite a few blogs that have left me wanting to get up and go, find fun things to do, so that I could have a blog as interesting as those that I have seen! I aspire to have such intriguing things to say!

The world is full of great stories. I am a reader. I will read book after book, not putting one down until I have finished. This means losing sleep as I stay up half the night thinking to myself, just one more page, with the turn of every new page. Quite simply I love to read!

Today I came across a site called BlogExplosion. This site will be the death of me. I have been reading blogs non-stop since I found this site. Non-stop, can't stop. I fear if I walk away now, the MOST interesting blog may be next and I will have missed it if I stop reading. So I keep going.

I'm back to BlogExplosion before I miss something!

1 comment:

Eko Prasetyo said...

welcome to the hive, earthlink...now stand still while we plug this chord to your brain