Tuesday, July 25, 2006

My intro to blogging!

I decided to step up my promotion of my Cello In A Box business. I have been searching online for ways to do just that. During my searches I have come across many things that have pointed towards blogging. I LOVE being on the computer, I LOVE talking about what I do, so what could be better than blogging? Well, here I am. Lucky you.

I've never blogged before so have some patience as I put on my learning hat and stumble through this new realm. I have logged MANY hours online, chatting, networking, on message boards and in groups. Blogging can't be that different. Well, maybe it can. I don't usually have conversations with myself, so this will be interesting to say the least.

Now I'm off to sit down with myself and gather our thoughts, as we have a lot to talk about! Hope you are ready to listen!

No comments: