Monday, August 07, 2006

Meet Me Monday! - Candle Artist Jfay

Have you been to myspace? I spend a lot of time over there. Actually, I'm becoming borderline addicted! I can't seem to stay away for any great lengths of time. I actually find myself "making" time to go to the site.

It's okay though, I have met many great people over there and have seen some great businesses. I have a site for personal use and one for business networking over there.

I would love to introduce you to some of the wonderful people I have met over there. Perhaps I'll introduce you to one a week. I'll call it "Meet Me Monday!"

Let's start with Candle Artist Jfay. She has some of the most gorgeous candles I have ever seen there. You have to see them. There is video of her making them as well. All of her candles are handmade. She can do custom candles, you can also choose the scent you would like to have.

Check out her myspace, Candle Artist Jfay or her website. This lady has a real talent for candlemaking!

No comments: